Get ready for the beautiful scenery that can be found on a Small Group Volcano Tour! Looking for a way to see the island that includes more than staring out the window? This tour is the active guest who enjoys short hikes that allow you to see, smell, and hear what the island of Hawaii has to offer. This tour is best for those that value having a guide with them on the trail to talk about Hawaiian legends and local flora and fauna. Book a tour online or call us today!
What to bring on your Volcano Tour + iPad:
1. Comfortable walking shoes.
2. Warm rain jacket – yes, it really does get cold.
3. Money for any souvenirs you would like along the way (coffee, macadamia nuts, postcards, etc.).
4. A camera. Your guide will offer to take your photo so this is a great time for a nice family or group photo.
5. Wear layered clothing because our day starts warm and the temperature fluctuates throughout the day.
6. Questions for your guide: our guides love to answer your questions about the island so have them ready.
Now you are ready for a great day around the island!
More info about the tour here: http://hawaiioutdoorguides.com/tours/tour-kilauea-volcano/
To reserve this tour online:
Or call us at 888-886-7060 or 808-937-5472
Or send us an email to email@example.com